Friday, August 22, 2008

Our music

The Music (Yes, the Dirty Dancing song did play twice, at Antoinette's request....)

During Dinner:

"I'll Cover You" Original Broadway Cast (Rent)
"Always Patsy" Cline
"Mondo Bongo" Joe Strummer & the Mescaleros
"I Love You More Than Words Can Say" Otis Redding
"Such Great Heights" The Postal Service
"Come Away With Me" Norah Jones
"Clocks" Coldplay
"A Peak You Reach" Badly Drawn Boy
"Other Possibilities" Rachel Portman
"Romeo And Juliet" The Killers
"Let's Call The Whole Thing Off" Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong
"Steal My Kisses" Ben Harper
"Cherish the Day" Sade
"Something To Talk About" Badly Drawn Boy
"Mahna, Mahna" Cake
"Caravan" Rachel Portman
"Young Folks" Peter Bjorn and John
"Flamenco Sketches" Miles Davis
"I've Got The World On A String" Peggy Lee
"To Love Somebody" Nina Simone

First Dances:

"You're All I Need to Get By" Marvin Gaye/Tammi Terrell
"My Wish" Rascal Flatts

Reception Dance Music:

"We Are Family (Single Version)" Sister Sledge
"I Won't Dance" Frank Sinatra
"Oh, Pretty Woman (Album Version)" Roy Orbison
"Someday We'll Be Together" Diana Ross & The Supremes
"Uptight (Everything's Alright)" Stevie Wonder
"(I've Had) The Time of My Life" Bill Medley/Jennifer Warnes
"Let's Go Crazy" Prince
"Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'" Michael Jackson
"Lucky Star" Madonna
"The Twist" Chubby Checker
"My Girl" Temptations
"Take Me To The River" Talking Heads
"I'll Stop The World (And Melt With You)" Modern English
"Let's Dance" David Bowie
"A Little Less Conversation" Elvis Presley
"Something's Gotta Give" Sammy Davis Jr.
"99 Red Balloons" Nena
"Billy Jean" Michael Jackson
"Footloose (Album Version)" Kenny Loggins
"Your Precious Love" Marvin Gaye/Tammi Terrell
"Toxic" Britney Spears
"Material Girl" Madonna
"You Can't Hurry Love" The Supremes
"Boy U Want" Devo
"Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours" Stevie Wonder
"Too Marvelous For Words" Frank Sinatra
"You Haven't Done Nothin'" Stevie Wonder
"Night And Day" The Temptations
"Little Red Corvette" Prince
"Love Foolosophy" Jamiroquai
"Wings of a Dove (A Celebratory Song)" Madness
"Faith" George Michael
"Crazy" Gnarls Barkley
"Ain't Too Proud To Beg" Temptations
"Ain't No Mountain High Enough" Marvin Gaye/Tammi Terrell
"Like a Prayer" Madonna
"Girls Just Want To Have Fun (Album Version)" Cyndi Lauper
"I Wish" Stevie Wonder
"Heart of Glass" Blondie
"Take on Me" a-ha
"Groove Is In The Heart (LP Version)" Deee-lite
"Vogue" Madonna
"Celebration" Kool & The Gang
"When You Were Young" The Killers
"War" Edwin Starr
"Gloria" Them Van Morrison
"Kiss" Prince
"You Give Me Something" Jamiroquai
"Total Eclipse Of The Heart (Single Version)" Bonnie Tyler
"(I've Had) The Time of My Life" Bill Medley/Jennifer Warnes

No comments: